Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got accepted in Aku this year but I am bit hesitant to go considering how expensive it is. So if anyone who would want to give me some advice regarding this feel free to do so. Thanks

· Registered
2 Posts
If AKU is expensive for you and you have been able to get an admission in one of the public universities like JSMU, DOW, KMDC etc then I'd suggest you to go for those, but if you haven't been able to make it to the merit list of public universities then go for AKU. There is a student aid programme for which you can apply, they give scholarships and loans to their incoming students so if money is an issue then definitely try the above mentioned programme. I've told this thing to my juniors and I will tell the same thing to you, there are countless opportunities provided you have the right guidance and you're persistent to look for those it. Go to their official website and look for the student aid programme, email the admission team and ask for scholarships and if everything fails, go for Ehsas or HBL student loan scheme (there are other student loan schemes as well in Pakistan that you can easily Google). All the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts