Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Don't know how helpful this will be but I went for an Aga Khan interview but it was in the US (in California) and there were two interviews -- both with one AKU alum working at the University of California, Irvine. So 2 interviews, each with 1 person only.

The interviews went great but some of the stuff they asked was regarding my ability to speak Urdu, how I felt I would integrate into the culture in Pakistan, whether I would want to stay in Karachi for 5 years and how I felt about the current healthcare industry in America. They asked what I would do to change the healthcare system and whether free healthcare for everyone is possible or not in the near future.

I don't think you need to read any books -- they're not asking you medical questions, just trying to see who you are as a person. BTW, I just wore a nice suit and tie to the interviews -- you want to be dressed quite formal.

Don't stress out too much! Congratulate yourself on making it to the interview stage and be sure to breathe when talking to them. :p

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Mizaa,

Good luck! And be sure to come back and let us know how it went! :)

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Yep, I'm at Shifa College of Medicine in Islamabad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.