Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you applying to a medical school in Africa? Discuss admissions procedures here with other applicants! :happy:

·
Banned
14 Posts
yo rehan i need help i know i am dumb but still u gotta help me can u tell me what pre medical coures mean ????/ and ca i get admission in American International University IN AFRICA i am doing O levels i mean agter o levels can i get admission cuz i wanna becom a complete doc #baffled

HELLLPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#shocked

·
Registered
418 Posts
there was this lady who lived near me in manhattan when i was little...........she did her MBBS from zimbabwe,,,,,,,,and thats all the input i can give about african med schools.

·
Registered
1 Posts
talking about medical faculty in africa

we dont forget the head and the best of all which is

kasr alainy cairo university in egy

the oldest and the most respectable all over africa

·
Registered
1 Posts
well hello every body, i joined a university in Sudan, africa, it's name is AHFAD UNIVERSITY FOR WOMEN, and as you can see from the name it is from women only, but the system in that university is tipical american system, and the teaching in it is purely in english, and to get admition in it you have to have a placment test fist to know your english level and then they give u english classes to be able to servive, i can tell ya, that is a great uni, i ain't sayin that coz i'm in it, but i am in it coz of that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well hello every body, i joined a university in Sudan, africa, it's name is AHFAD UNIVERSITY FOR WOMEN, and as you can see from the name it is from women only, but the system in that university is tipical american system, and the teaching in it is purely in english, and to get admition in it you have to have a placment test fist to know your english level and then they give u english classes to be able to servive, i can tell ya, that is a great uni, i ain't sayin that coz i'm in it, but i am in it coz of that.
Ya I know it #laugh

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want to apply with the south african matriculation senior school leaving certificate to pakistan. But apparently they don't accept it, becuase they don't believe it to be equavilent to pakistani school leaving certificate or A levels. Is there an alternative way of applying or is there anything I can do to be considered eligble for addmission?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts