Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
xian jiaotong medical university, admissions here started so if interested let me know i can help you get admission. our university is recognized by PMDC and listed under WHO.....its been more than 17 years our university accept foreign students, for further questions you can contact through this forum.........thanks .........:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Alright, I have a few questions;

1. I know that there are 49 Chinese medical schools authorized to teach foreigners mbbs in English and this university is one of them. Firstly, what exactly is meant by the word cohort as stated in this link. What does this mean? enrollment seats? i.e. Xian Jiantong cohort 140. Beware of being cheated by some Chinese Medical schools unapproved by MOE (China)

2. Do Chinese and International students study in same classes or there is one group for Chinese students and another for International students?

3. How many Pakistani students are studying in Xian Jiantong? How many boys and girls? As a student, do you recommend it?

4. Are the hostels seperate for boys and girls?
What about the rooms i.e. single/double/triple?, attached bathrooms and kitchens?

5. Is Halal food available? We do have the option of self cooking, right?

6. What's the teaching environment like? How are the professors? Are there only Chinese professors or other nationality ones too? Oh, also the syllabus (I mean standard books, international books etc), scale of diffculty or ease too.

7. I heard that China has really advance medical equipment. Is this true? Do Medical students have access to them?

8. What's the environment of the campus like and the behaviour of students too?

That's all I can think of right now.

Looking forward to your response and thanking you in anticipation.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
MBBS

well, as a student i do recommend this university because i have had experience visiting other uni's in china and pak too also have many friends studying in different uni's in china ,this is one of the top 3 uni in china, as far as classes and labs concern its amaizing here especially our anatomy lab totally fabulouse and students have an easy access to it. halal food is available here not only in campus but also in around city too. in this city alot of chinese muslims thats why and pak dishes available too, dont have to worry about food here.Now, books and teachers, books we have our own uni books and also international books recommended its totally up to student whatever make you comfortable and teachers here are all chinese and foreign students have totally different classes hostles and almost everything dont have anything to do with chinese students.everything in english so dnt worry engish is going to be use Lolz...i hope this ifno helped you , take care and gud luck::
srry i forgot about hostle its either double or single attached bathroom 24hr hot water and airconditioned rooms fully equiped and furnished..seprate hostles for foreigners..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Appreciate your feedback. Great answers, clarifies alot of stuff and is helpful. Well, if Anatomy is great, then everything must be awesome.
So, keeping China as a back-up after your home country is a good alternative. Thank you for sharing this information.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tuition fee 4900USD/year
hostle fee 1400USD for double and 1900USD for single /year
for further investigation you can call me @ 0086 15619228769
gud luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts