Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Requirments

Could you kindly tell me what are the requirements for getting admission to any Chinese Medical University?
The requirements for medical universities in china are:
high school diploma or FSC with 60% or more
must be under age of 30
and thats basically it because there is no entry exams or etc...........

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

hi, i m going to take admission in zia ud din college of dentistry.. i want to ask is this a good choice?? actually i dnt hve any other choice except improvement of inter...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i think it could be a gud choice and school is also not bad but it also depends on your choice too if you think you want to do dentistry or mbbs becuz if you got above 60% you have a choice to do mbbs in china so many students are doing mbbs from china and there are 7 universities in china those who are recognized by PMDC and china is a really nice place to study i myself doing mbbs here and i am loving it in one year graduating and could start housejob there without taking any exam becuz my uni is recognized by PMDC if you think you are intrested i think i can help you and as far as my opinion on dentistry i rather choose doctor almost same time and at the end more options in mbbs for job too.....hey like i said its up to you........gud luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts