Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i m currently studying in xian jiaotong medical university it is one of the top ten university in china.
the requirements are only you have to have high school diploma.you can contact me by calling my number 008615619228769.
tuition fee is $4800/year
accomodation fee is $1900/year for single room or double is half in hostle.
proceesing and admission fee is $500 when applying and $1000 after admission confirm paid only once.
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Admission open for mbbs/bds/md/mds in china in english in china's renowned medical universities of china in english for march/september 2013 intake.
Admission open in aeronautical/civil, electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, petroleum fields in china in english for September 2013 intake, apply now to secure your seat

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello I want to more about this University Please tell me more about this University like Atmosphere of the University, Study Pattern of the University, Behavior of the faculty members of the University etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[h=2]MBBS In China (Jilin University)[/h]
I am a prospective student for studying mbbs in jilin university.please give some information regarding the following:

• availability of indian and pakistani food.
  • standard of rooms in the girls hostel/boys hostel.
  • is special usmle training given,if yes in which year and its duration.
  • is the teaching pattern u.s based?
  • does the teaching pattern help to crack usmle?
  • is the climate too unbearable?
  • what is the level of h.s.k taught there?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi ritu sorry for late reply i was busy with my final exam thank god its done............. anyways our uni has a great atmosphere as and studies are much better than some other uni's in china we have pak/ind food very easily available mess and restaurant so no worries about food in this part of china....our classes starts in september so if willing for admission you can send me message i can give you my contact...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Best University if you are Pakistani is Hebei North University. It is recognized by PMDC but you stilll have to take exam in Pakistan same like in my country. 95 percent student from Hebei North is Pakistani and most student who pass PMDC is from Hebei North and that's why now all Pakistani go there. Any Pakistani who study there will tell you same. This time we have 150 and even no place in dormitory because too many Pakistani students. Also in HBU, fees are very cheap compared to other cities in CHina, if you want to rent an apartment its also very cheap there so it's a very ideal place for study. If you want admission and serious about it, please see details below:

For admissions you need to hurry up a little bit because courses starting in Sept.

Admissions Open ,MBBS and Engineering in China...Hebei North University. (China)

Now admissions are open ,if you want to get admission and visa ,then write us
‪#‎Admissions‬ are open for 2015-2016 ‪#‎MBBS‬ in China.
‪#‎september‬ to April intake,
‪#‎No‬ Entrance Test,
.‪#‎Hebei‬ North University(河北北方学院)
#MBBS Fees in China.
-Tuition and Hostel Fee :
first yr fee:6100$ US Dollars or 37500 RMB/ 600,000 PKR.
(including Admission fee,visa fee, tution fee,hostel fee,health insurance,visa fee)
2nd to 5th yr fee:2500 $ US Dollars / 16000 RMB / 250,000 PKR
Note:1000$ US Dollars scholarship for good students /year.

E-mail: [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts