Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As long as you have a DVD drive on your computer s!ou can run DVDs. You cannot run DVDs on a regular CD drive.
Im not talking about computers!I want to know if I have to get a combo drive installed in a laptop too to run DVDs or not. #confused

·
Registered
415 Posts
Im not talking about computers!I want to know if I have to get a combo drive installed in a laptop too to run DVDs or not. #confused
Yes you can, the laptop I'm using right now has a CD/DVD-RW drive installed so I can play and burn CDs and DVDs.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
just so ya know, laptops are computers...Computers can be either desktops or laptops, but either one can play DVDs as long as they have a DVD drive.

·
Registered
418 Posts
depends on ur laptop model..........if u got it recently (within the last 3 yrs) it probably will alredy have the capabiltiy of running dvds,.......................if ur laptop doesnt play dvds u can get a dvd player installed if u like....

·
Registered
539 Posts
wow.. wat a topic heh. How about you do this .. put a dvd in your drive and see if it works lol. if it doesnt, you dont have a dvd drive.... You can always buy an external one and plug it into your usb port

·
Registered
418 Posts
im guessing SaneelaAltaf lives in america.........where u have to spend half of ur life savings to buy a dvd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts