Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i got 726 in matric and 810 in fsc and 688 in mcat..the total aggregate is 68 % can u please tell me if i can secure admission in MBBS in LMDC normally

·
Registered
54 Posts
i dont think merit really matters in lmdc . my best friend last year had aggregate of 74.5% and he could get admission in lmdc but he got admission in fmh . and this school friend of ours got admission in lmdc with 62% aggregate? make what you can of this ! i think the interview is what really matters.

i think you should try in cpmc as imo it is a much better medical college . best of luck :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
i dont think merit really matters in lmdc . my best friend last year had aggregate of 74.5% and he couldnt get admission in lmdc but he got admission in fmh . and this school friend of ours got admission in lmdc with 62% aggregate. make what you can of this ! i think the interview is what really matters.

i think you should try in cpmc as imo it is a much better medical college . best of luck :)

sorry for the mistype

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think merit really matters in lmdc . my best friend last year had aggregate of 74.5% and he could get admission in lmdc but he got admission in fmh . and this school friend of ours got admission in lmdc with 62% aggregate? make what you can of this ! i think the interview is what really matters.

hey thanx fr the reply..the 62 % guy did he pay any donations or something...plus are u sure central park is better ..since lmdc is the oldest private college in lahore ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
just saying..lmdc is wayyy better than central park ! The best private college in lahore would be CMH, and LMDC would defo come second.
done alot of research!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just saying..lmdc is wayyy better than central park ! The best private college in lahore would be CMH, and LMDC would defo come second.
done alot of research!
really ? not fmh aur shalamar...btw any idea if i can ge into lmdc with this score..i dnt want to go to akhtar saeed and these types of colleges

·
Registered
54 Posts
suprising he didnt pay any donation thats why i said there is no merit in lmdc
@chinablue i said cpmc is better than lmdc imo . i have my neighbour studying in lmdc (his 5th year) and according to him study in lmdc is secondary to other activities somehow and you have to study yourself.

also my friend's friend (from fmh) told me (on a get together lunch) that in uhs prof exams students sit in rows that alternate between lmdc and fmh and he said lmdc students are weak .

so its upto u what u prefer

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey.. i have an aggregate of 71.26. will be able to get in fmh, lmdc, cpmc, rashid lateef orakhtar saeed? plz tell me if i can get into any one of them or any other medical college in lahore!

·
Registered
126 Posts
well im saying it on the basis of the fact that kids from LMDC get positions in UHS exams almost each year,not on the basis of what some random friend of mine told me! I think that would help you judge better.Do some research on your own rather than asking your friends! After all,many people misguide you as well or just have stupid views lol .plus,not everyone gives donations.I know manyyy kids who scored straight A's in Alevels and went to LMDC and gave no donations.But thats just my opinion :) I dont ofcourse expect you to agree with me!

·
Registered
120 Posts
money matters in lmdc pay donations in lacs (16-20) and you are in, my friend with 79% aggregate could not get in and the one who did not even get 250 marks in mcat got in lolzz, its all a matter of money neither your mcat nor you fsc matters, last year they said that they were not taking students scoring less than 854 in fsc on merit basis and asked for 16 lacs from me too...

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey i got 726 in matric and 810 in fsc and 688 in mcat..the total aggregate is 68 % can u please tell me if i can secure admission in MBBS in LMDC normally
you might get into bds without donations (last year the merit was 854 for bds), mbbs is difficult, however, you can get into any other medical college with this aggregate e.g; cpmc, fmh, rashid lateef etc fmh looks at the result of their own entry test which is quite easy...

·
Registered
177 Posts

i have got call from fmh.... what sort of interview and test it would be reply

·
Registered
120 Posts
you might get into bds (last year the merit was 854 for bds ), mbbs is difficult, however, you can get into any other medical college with this aggregate e.g; cpmc, fmh, rashid lateef etc(for mbbs)....

·
Registered
177 Posts
you might get into bds without donations (last year the merit was 854 for bds), mbbs is difficult, however, you can get into any other medical college with this aggregate e.g; cpmc, fmh, rashid lateef etc fmh looks at the result of their own entry test which is quite easy...
my friend hAD 500 marks in mcat she got admitted there..... mine are 691 in mcat.... total aggregate 72percent what are my chances for lmdc????

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey.. i have an aggregate of 71.26. will be able to get in fmh, lmdc, cpmc, rashid lateef orakhtar saeed? plz tell me if i can get into any one of them or any other medical college in lahore!
Can't say anything about lmdc but you can get into any other college you've mentioned for sure...

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have got call from fmh.... what sort of interview and test it would be reply

how can you get an interview call from fmh?? dude aptitude tests are scheduled to go till 5th oct. secondly if u ask about the aptitude test ( as i have given it today) it is very easy granted your english is good cuz there are 30 (out of 60) english questions

·
Registered
120 Posts
my friend hAD 500 marks in mcat she got admitted there..... mine are 691 in mcat.... total aggregate 72percent what are my chances for lmdc????
well in that case I do not know how the minds of lmdc people work, however I can assure you that lmdc DOES NOT look at your mcat marks, it only considers your fsc marks , I know this because last year I applied there too alongwith many of my friends and those who got calls had more than 920 marks in fsc (for mbbs), and those who were not called and went there to ask about the admission,s they asked 16 laccs for bds and 20 for mbbs, if your marks are 920+ you would be able to get in no problem #yes

·
Registered
54 Posts
well in that case I do not know how the minds of lmdc people work, however I can assure you that lmdc DOES NOT look at your mcat marks, it only considers your fsc marks , I know this because last year I applied there too alongwith many of my friends and those who got calls had more than 920 marks in fsc (for mbbs), and those who were not called and went there to ask about the admission,s they asked 16 laccs for bds and 20 for mbbs, if your marks are 920+ you would be able to get in no problem #yes
lmdc doesnt look at your mcat marks?

plz click n be enlightened ;)

http://lmdc.edu.pk/latest_news.aspx?ID=26

1 - 20 of 34 Posts