Medical Students Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
its an achievement that the forum has crossed the figure of 300, but there is strong need that all the members should show there presence, and then we can share our ideas and knowledge in more elaborate way.

regards
aftab ahmad

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Aftabac,

This seems to be somewhat of another ambiguous reply on your part, and to a really old thread which no longer bares any relevance, but alright, I'll bite.

People who so readily see problems should also be ready to propose a solution. How do you suggest we get members "to show their presence" so that they can "share their ideas and knowledge in more elaborate ways?"

Oh and which elaborate ways did you have in mind exactly? Personally, I'd love to hear more. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
eazzyy..i think he means...by presence..people should log on more often once that is achieved..they can share their ideas and knowledge..i personally feel u cant get more "elaborate" then medstudentz.com....:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
well
right said by Sadia that i mean that maximum people should participate in discussion so that we can share more knowledge and there will be exchange of idea.
i donot know why you did not get my point. and i also noticed that you should change your behaviour as being a moderator you should appreaciage any suggestion. i am personelly a president of a forum and we welcome any suggestion and comments but you criticize on the people. this is not the right way i think........
anyhow it is really good that this is good site and a way for Pakistani student and professionals that they share informations with each others.

regards
aftab ahmad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
i just check the members No and it has crossed the figure of 500, so it is great achievement of the forum

regards
aftab

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were president of a forum. That just makes my suspicion of spam all the more irrelevant! :)

Criticism works in two ways. It doesn't do anyone any good for me to say, this is wrong, that is wrong, this needs work, that needs work, unless I'm suggesting how to fix it too.

We're more than happy to accept criticism from everyone, so long as it's constructive. Observations on the other hand, are of little use.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
We appreciate feedback and criticism from everyone. However it doesn't belong in this thread. Please post any suggestions or comments you have regarding the content of this site, the way it is run, or anything else in the Forum Feedback area.

This thread is now locked. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.