Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I need a little help

According to the pmdc formula my aggregate I'd 79.6%. Now the uhs website says the minimum aggpercentage required is 82%. I called rmc and they said that it is impossible for me to get into a govt college because they only give admission kit to students who have aggregate 82% and above. I have the following questions

1. Is it IMPOSSIBLE for me to get into a govt medical college with meY aggregate? Has anyone ever gotten in with a lower percentage by sifarish or something?
Can I get into private medical colleges like cmh and lmdc with 911 marks in fsc and 79.9% equivalence of o levels?

·
Registered
930 Posts

According to the pmdc formula my aggregate I'd 79.6%. Now the uhs website says the minimum aggpercentage required is 82%. I called rmc and they said that it is impossible for me to get into a govt college because they only give admission kit to students who have aggregate 82% and above. I have the following questions

1. Is it IMPOSSIBLE for me to get into a govt medical college with meY aggregate? Has anyone ever gotten in with a lower percentage by sifarish or something?
Can I get into private medical colleges like cmh and lmdc with 911 marks in fsc and 79.9% equivalence of o levels?
Yes, it really is impossible for you to get admission into any government medical colleges, also CMH too is highly unlikely, try other private medical colleges.

·
Registered
930 Posts

And no the sifarish thingy won't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts