Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every1...........Can somebody tell me which biochem book should i go for lippincott or chatterjee#roll ...my teacher has referred me chattergee but most of the seniors including my sis has referred me lippincott.According to them if i want 2 pass my exams so lippincott is the best book.Confused abt the books#confused .so 2 finish my confusion i want a final decision from all u guys.
which one do u think is the best book for biochemistry........#roll
1.lippincott
2.chattergee....

Plzzzzzzzz do vote so that i can start studying biochem..........#wink
&
Thanks 4 the patience u all have showed to my thread............#happy

·
Registered
418 Posts
I would say Lippincott, but i would also try to get this book called Lehninger..........

and kaplan bio notes of course...... the teachers dont want u to have the notes for some reason.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Definitely go with Lippincott. It's brief, to the point and has plenty of info. I occasionally used Harper as well, but really Lippincott + a few lecture notes here and there is all you need.

·
Registered
173 Posts
of corse, Lipincott but if you are a govt. medical collegee student, u can always add Mushtaq's biochem to it, as most of the teachers find it as a significant source of knowledge!#grin

·
Registered
153 Posts
Lippincott is the best one
for the steps just do like a flow chart diagram for each step ....its easy...

Reactions: gull andaam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello every1...........Can somebody tell me which biochem book should i go for lippincott or chatterjee#roll ...my teacher has referred me chattergee but most of the seniors including my sis has referred me lippincott.According to them if i want 2 pass my exams so lippincott is the best book.Confused abt the books#confused .so 2 finish my confusion i want a final decision from all u guys.
which one do u think is the best book for biochemistry........#roll
1.lippincott
2.chattergee....

Plzzzzzzzz do vote so that i can start studying biochem..........#wink
&
Thanks 4 the patience u all have showed to my thread............#happy

have seen Dr. Najeebs lectures? very helpful

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lipin is the best book for biochem............and if u understand and memorize it well...........u can also study Harper with some extra effort.........Harper doesnt remain that difficult once u have studied lipin well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.