Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. We've reached 100 members in such a short time!

Thanks to everyone who's joined and helped make this community a better resource for everyone out there lost and confused about the med school life---you people are this site's greatest assets and of course we couldn't have done it without you! :D

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Med Studentz Needs YOUR HELP!

You! Yes, You! :)

Med Studentz has been growing at a phenomenal rate in the past month and a half and we are now lucky to have 100+ members, but I have the feeling that we can do more!

We can help even more individuals find the information that they're looking for---we can help even more people confused by all the details of USMLEs, and electives, and which schools or residency programs to apply to and that's where I need YOUR HELP! :p

I'd like to personally make a request of you. If you could post a link to Med Studentz in different places that you visit or tell your friends who are also involved in the medical profession about this site, we can become an even larger community where we can discuss all of the topics that matter to medical students.

Please respond to this post and let me know what you think of this idea and if you have already posted a link to Med Studentz anywhere!

You guys rock! 8)

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow, the site sure is growing :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
ah yes. this site is spamarific! Im thinking of putting a medstudentz bumper sticker on my new Rolls Royce!

·
Registered
22 Posts
woohoo, I'm member #156, what did I win!? What did I win?! LOL :p

Actually I must admit, this site is pretty cool and i love the design---who made it?

·
Registered
305 Posts
REHAN made it!!!!! He's the best!

P.S. For being the #156th member, you get to gain first class knowledge of all medical related topics. You get to participate in the best medical forum on todays web. You get to graduate from medical school feeling like you are ready to take on the WORLD!!!!! And if that's not enough, we throw in the extra bonus of you... YES, you, getting the chance to spread the word and helping the forum to grow to its max AND bragging rights! How bout that, huh?! :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Haha, Natacha you're too funny but yea this site is definitely awesome--looks like its almost at 200 users...i'm going to have to find this thread when we get to 300 and post again. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
lol, I know! It's exciting isn't it... To be part of something that is going to make it big time! It's phenomenal!!! :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
congrats to everyone for the increasing members of the forum it's always nice to know the increasing ppl from all round the world.

take care everyone

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
250... #happy

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im new here, but I feel that I can help.
Rehan, along with the links, are there any banners from MedStudentz.com that we can use with HTML coding to post it on other websites? Because it would be pretty cool to sport the MedStudentz.com banner on my MySpace profile. #grin #nerd

#yes

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great idea -- let me put something together :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts