Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- February 18th, 2008, 09:08 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2008
- 0 times
Clarification on Admission Process PLEASE!
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but, I wanted to know if you only needed one year of each subject (biology, chemistry, physics) I've heard that your also required to take another year of biology? I just wanted some clarification on this.
Another thing, What is it good time to start applying for addmission into Pakistan Medical Schools? Like in 12th grade? or after graduation?February 18th, 2008, 10:10 AM #2MedGrunt signing out...Hidden ContentFebruary 25th, 2008, 06:41 PM #3Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.Sponsored Links Remove AdvertisementsFebruary 27th, 2008, 12:03 AM #4
Please DO NOT private message me for help.
Post all questions in the public forums only
so that the answers will benefit others who
may have the same question in the future.
Interested in Pakistani Medical Schools?
If you've found our site helpful, please on Facebook. Hidden ContentFebruary 27th, 2008, 09:05 PM #5
- Member Since
- May 2006
- 12 times
ha ha thats funny! #laugh
I guess most of the new entries on the forum have Jamais Vu!#wink
Plan ahead, it wasnt raining when Noah built the Ark!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Azamio in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM
- By mkhan1293 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 12th, 2011, 07:41 PM
- By AhmadNizami in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: April 6th, 2011, 08:20 PM
- By mubashir888 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 16th, 2010, 01:23 PM