Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 30th, 2020, 11:04 AM #1
Can International Students Study Medicine In Canada?
The rates of admissions to medical schools in Canada are quite low compared with other countries — averaging about 10-20% vs. 46%.
Here some points which are needed to know for international students who are interested to study medicine in Canada :
- For your degree in University. First things first, you'll need to get a degree from an accredited institution before you can even go to medical school in Canada.
- Go to the School of Medicine.
- Take the licensing test and move it on.
- Full your place of residence.
All Saints University offers the following programs; the Five Year
(includes a Pre-Medical program) and the Four Year MD Degree Program. For students who have already achieved the prerequisites, they can apply for the 4 Year program and start the part of Basic Sciences.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread